Social Distancing, Sanitization & Cancellation Policy
We are closely monitoring the situation around Coronavirus (COVID-19), including guidelines from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the Colorado Department of Health.
Ready to Travel but have concerns? Now more than ever, everyone wants to get away from the congestion of the big cities, airports, and big hotels, because of the high risk of infection. Castle Creek Manor is in the Grand Valley of Mesa County Colorado, where there are few infections.
- Castle Creek Manor only has Five-Guest Rooms, and we guarantee that there will never be more than 10 guests in our B&B at one time. (as opposed to a large hotel). Less Guests=Less Risk
- Castle Creek Manor is located on an acre of land and centrally located in the Grand Valley.
- Reduce the risk of exposure to COVID-19 by reducing the person to person contact.
- Enjoy breakfast in bed, dining room, or have outside on our expansive Creekside deck. We are also offering a to-go breakfast for those needing to continue their travels.
Summary of Cleaning and Sanitizing Policies
- Require all guests entering the main dining room and check-in area to wash hands.
- Face masks are required in the common areas.
- Replace all bed linens and pillowcases after every guest.
- Replace every washcloth, every hand and bath towel (whether used or not) after every guest.
- Disinfect every touch-surface in the suite, including handles, doorknobs, light switches, faucets, tables and desks, and remote controls after every guest.
- Disinfect bathtubs, shower stalls, sinks, toilets, and water faucets after every guest.
- Provide hand-sanitizer in public areas.
- Repetitively (many times daily) disinfect every touch-surface in common areas including doorknobs; handles; microwaves; coffee makers; and sinks, toilets, faucets and handles in common bathrooms.
- Breakfast is prepared by Brenda who follows strict hygienic procedures to maintain complete sanitization.
Emergency Cancellation Policy for Coronavirus
Cancellations due to COVID-19, we will assume full responsibility and provide cancellation with no charge. You are only charged if you stay.
If anyone is ill or has recently traveled to areas experiencing widespread transmission of COVID-19, please plan to visit Castle Creek Manor another time.